BSr Sport and Exercise Science
Current Postgraduate (Masters In Exercise Science)
As a kid Sunesh has always been involved in sport and enjoyed the feeling he got from running around and socialising with others. As he got older he started to push himself harder and dedicated his time to training and competing in various sports. Sports that he has excelled in were: Soccer, Athletics, Cricket and Volley ball where had been a regional rep from U13 through to U17. In 2001 moved Sunny to New Zealand and was playing Premier League Soccer for Ellerslie United. From there he played for various Premier League teams. He now involve myself with soccer in the coaching and conditions aspects of the game and pass on the knowledge to others. He is also currently training to compete in road running and track.
Sunesh specialises in Endurance training, speed and power development, Technique analysis of sport specific movement, and general strength training. He is very passionate about training and helping athletes of all abilities achieve their goals, from general fitness to personal bests.
- Achieving my Southern Natal Colours In cross country.
- 2nd at secondary schools track meeting in 5000m with a time of 15m:32sec
- Playing against Premier Soccer League (PSL) team Manning Rangers
- Selected to be part of the Amazulu Soccer Academy
- Represented Durban Secondary Schools in soccer and winning the Coco Cola Cup.